Arrive Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Welcome & assistance on arrival at the Airport. Transfer to Hotel. Check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Today in thr Morning you will visit Everest Mountain flight and in the afternoon Kathmandu valley sightseeing ( Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Baudhanatha Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple)
Overnight stay at Kathmandu in Hotel.
Drive to Chitwan National Park (5 hrs). On the way to Chitwan yo will do three hour rafting. Briefing of jungle activities by Nature guide. Evening local tribe cultural show. Overnight stay at the hotel in Chitwan.
Today you will enoy full day Jungle Activities (Elephant Riding, Bird Watching, Canoe Ride on the Rapti river, Elephant bathing etc.). Overnight at hotel in Chitwan.
today drive to Chitwan to Pokhara. Evening excursion to the Phewa Lake. Overnight at Pokhara in Hotel.
Early in the morning drive to Sarankot to view sunrise in Annapurna Mountain range.
After having breakfast drive to Pargliding spot then half an hour Paragliding from Sarankot. These days Sarangkot is very famous as the take off point of paragliding.
In the Afternoon visit Pokhara valley sightseeing (Davis fall, Gupteshwor Mahadev cave, Bindhyabasini temple). Overnight at Pokhara in Hotel.
In the Morning go for one hour boating in Fewa lake.After breakfast visit to the World Peace Stupa (at 1,113 m). The World Peace Stupa is is Buddhist temple was built in 1996 with a view of the lake, across the city and of the snow peak mountain ranges of Manaslu, Annapurna, Machhapuchare (Fishtail, which is named from its shape) and Dhaulagiri Himal.
Around 11:10 morning fly Pokhara to Kathmandu. Afternoon Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Patan Durbar Square and Kathmandu Durbar Square). Shopping. Evening fare well dinner with Nepali culture show. After dinner transfer to Kathmandu International airport for final departure.
- Sightseeing in UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley
- Swoyambhunath: the Buddhist temple famous as monkey temple located at hillock and best view point of overall Kathmandu
- Boudhanath: One of the biggest Buddhist stupa in the world, the spot for the view of Tibetan culture and lifestyle
- Bhaktapur: the ancient town as the living museum of Nepalese art and architecture
- Day Rafting in Trishuli River
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara through mountain terrain
- Half an hour Paragliding from Sarankot
- Stunning views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Fishtail
- Mountain People’s culture and lifestyle
- Boating on Phewa Lake
- Sightseeing of water fall, cave, river gorge in Pokhara
- Elephant Ride, Canoe, Nature Walk, Bird Watching in Chitwan National Park
- Taste of local cuisine with cultural dance and music