Arrival at Leh airport, meet our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel & take a complete rest for a day. Evening Visit to Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace & Leh Market. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Today, you can start your day with local monasteries like Shey Palace, Hemis Monastery, Thiksey and Sindhu Ghat. In the evening return back to Leh. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) via Changla Pass, 03rd highest motorable road in the world. This lake is highest salt water Lake in the World which is shared by two countries India & China. You can sightseeing around the Beautiful Lake as it changes colours. Come back to Leh by evening. Dinner & overnight at Leh.
After Breakfast, drive to KHARDUNG LA TOP, highest motorable road in the world. Return to Hotel by Afternoon. Evening Free for your own activities. Dinner & Overnight Stay in Leh.
Tour Ends. Transfer to Leh Airport to board a flight for your onward destination.
- Arrival at Leh Airport
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- 04 Nights Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meal Plan – Breakfast & Dinner
- Return Trips, Airport Transfers & Sightseeing Tours by NON AC Scorpio/Xylo/Tavera as per the itinerary (point to point basis)
- Inner Line Permits for restricted/protected areas (Pangong Lake &Nubra Valley)
- Ladakh Environmental Fee, Wildlife Fee
- Any Airfare & GST 5%
- Guide Services, Oxygen Cylinder or Can
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses like optional tours/extra meals ordered.
- Monument Fee, Monastery Fee, Camera Fee
- Unforeseen Expenses, if any
- Personal Items like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees and any other item which is not mentioned in the inclusion
- Additional Cost due to flight cancellations, road blocks etc.
The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- 30% payment at the time of confirmation.and Dinner
- Rest Payment 20 days before the check in date.
- Confirmation Vouchers will be issued once the full payment is been received.
- If cancellations happens 30 days before the arrival date, 25% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If cancellations happens between 15-30 days before the arrival date, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If cancellations happens within 0-15 days before the arrival date, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.