After reaching Leh airport (on your own), you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Spend the day in the hotel for rest and acclimatization. Overnight stay in Leh
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing on the Leh – Srinagar Highway. Visit the Hall of Fame (A Museum developed by the Indian Army), Kali Mata Temple & Gurudwara Patthar Sahib (A Gurudwara constructed & maintained by the Indian Army). Proceed further and experience the effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity wherein a vehicle starts climbing up the hill when put in a neutral position) and admire the confluence of holy Indus & Zanskar. Return back to Leh for an overnight stay
- Kali Mata Temple,
- Gurudwara pathar sahib,
- Hall of Fame
- Magnetic hill
- Indus & Zanskar
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardungla pass. This road is one of the highest motorable road in the world. After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra. Visit Sand Dunes in the evening and enjoy the double humped camel ride (on your own). Overnight stay in Nubra
- Nubra Valley
- Khardungla Pass
- Sand Dunes - Camel ride
After breakfast, visit Diskit & Hunder Villages and monasteries take a stroll around the place to see the life style of people living at the northernmost region of India. Drive back to Leh via Khardungla pass. Overnight stay in Leh
- Diskit & Hunder Villages
After an early breakfast, visit sightseeing places like Shey, Thiksey, Hemis and Sindhu Ghat and then proceed to Pangong via Changla Pass (17,586 feet) and the third highest pass of the world. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point. It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession). Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three idiots” & enjoy outing along the banks of the lake. One really feels very close to nature at Pangong Lake with its scenic surroundings. On a clear sunny day, you can see seven colour formations in the crystal-clear salt water lake. Overnight stay in Pangong
- Pangong Lake
After breakfast, travel back to Leh. En route take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea and visit Rancho school on the way. Visit Leh market in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh
After breakfast, proceed for a local sightseeing tour and visit Stok Palace, Leh Palace, Tsemo Castle, Sankar Gompa and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay in Leh
After breakfast, get transferred to Leh Airport for boarding the flight to your destination. Tour Concludes with some wonderful long-lasting memories
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with traditional welcome in the Hotel.
- 07 Nights / 08 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Scorpio/ Qualis/ Eeco/ Tata Sumo/ Maruti Omni/ Tavera/ Innova/ Xylo/ Tata Safari as per the program.
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas (Khardungla Top).
What not Included
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary Any - Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Hotels Used :- leh-Maitreya Hotel or Similar - 04 Nights with Breakfast and Dinner
- Nubra :- Nubra Ethnic Camp or Similar - 01 Nights with Breakfast and Dinner
- Pangong :- Whispring Camp or Similar - 01 Nights with Breakfast and Dinner
The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with the booking only after we receive confirmation your end. In case rooms are not available in the hotels mentioned, we will provide you alternate hotels of similar category. At Hill Stations A/c is not required due to low temperature. At all the Hotels Check-in time is 14:00 hrs & Check-out time 11:00 hrs. Check-in time in the Houseboat is 12:00 noon. & Check-out time is 09:00 am. The rates above mentioned are valid for the mentioned period only and subject to change without any prior notice. The above rates are only an offer and not a confirmation
Terms & Conditions :
- Per person rates (in Rs.) - applicable on 2 persons staying together, sharing the same room.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable).
- Transportation as per the itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon the concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year.
- Holiday Excel reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice .
All Cancellation has to be sent to us by email. The following are the deductions.
- From the booking till 30 days of departure: 30% of the package cost.
- From 30 to 15 days of departure: 50% of the package cost.
- From 15 hrs to 7 days of the departure: 75% of the package cost
- Less than 7 Days of departure: 100% of the package cost.
About the Destination
Ladakh is a beautiful place to visit. It is a region in the Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir. Ladakh is renowned for its beautiful mountains. There is something special about mounains where all traveller must go and explore. Leh ladakh is the best palce not only for the traveller but for everyone. This is definetely a place where everyone wants to go. We provide the best Ladakh Tour Packages, will assure you that you will bring the best memories from here. Here the most famous places are : Nubra Valley, Pangong lake, Khurdungla Pass,Sindhu Ghat, Indus and Zanskar, hall of Fame...
Ladakh sits on the claim of the most coveted Himalayan destination with no one coming anywhere close to stealing its fame. Lying on the rain shadow side of the Himalayas, Ladakh is a semi-arid region, surrounded by snowcapped mountains on all sides that follow you everywhere you go. With some of the most unusual sights in the area, Ladakh can surely be said to be a gifted region. Almost a cold desert, the major cities are somewhat of an oasis and have been in existence for a very long time and stand tall with a vivid history. But foremost of everything, Ladakh has emerged out as a prime adventure location for many road-trippers and backpackers of the country, and from overseas as well.