TAssistance on arrival at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair and transfer to the hotel. Check in to your hotel on arrival. Later embark on a sightseeing tour in and around the city like Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artifacts, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good insight of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands and Chatham Saw Mill, one of the oldest and largest sawmill in the world .Evening to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Return to hotel. Overnight in Port Blair.
Early morning departure and transfer to Havelock jetty by inter island ferry to Havelock Island (40 kms by sea from Port Blair) ,Check in your hotel on arrival. Later Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach number 7). Overnight in Havelock.
Morning at leisure or an optional trip to Elephant Beach (for Extra cost Rs.1050/- per person). Overnight in Havelock.
Post breakfast check out from the hotel and visit Kalapathar Beach. Later take the transfer to Havelock jetty by inter island ferry to Neil Island. Check in to your hotel on arrival. Late afternoon visit the Laxmanpur Beach 2 to view the natural coral bridge and also go to Laxmanpur Beach 1 to view the sunset. Evening free or at own. Overnight in Neil Island.
Post breakfast visit to an island with clear turquoise sea and white sand beaches. Check in to your hotel. Post breakfast visit Sitapur viewpoint. Then go to Bharatpur Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Andaman. You can take a ride in a glass bottomed boat to see under water corals and marine life (Optional – extra cost). Later departure and transfer to jetty to take the inter island ferry to Port Blair. Overnight in Port Blair.
Early morning embark on a day trip to Baratang (Approx 110 kms) and back. The road to Baratang goes right through the Reserve Forest. Also visit Lime Stone Caves and Active Mud Volcano. Overnight in Port Blair.
Post breakfast embark on a sightseeing tour of North Bay Island followed by Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. Return to hotel. Overnight in Port Blair.
Post breakfast take the departure transfer to Port Blair airport for your onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pool Table & Games Room
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- Accommodation in 02 Dbl + 04 Extra children (08 pax) ,Meals (Breakfast and Dinner), All transfers & sightseeing by dedicated vehicle – (As per itinerary).Ferry charges - Makruzz / Green Ocean / Coastal Cruise, Entry Fees.
- One half day sightseeing of North Goa in AC coach on SIC basis
- Complimentary 02 bottles of water daily during the stay.
- Electronic Safe
- 15% Discount on SPA / F&B.
- Satellite Connection
- Use of amenities like swimming pool, gym etc with proper gear
- All tours and transfers by Seat in Coach is included
01 AC Sumo
Air Fare / Train Fare, Camera fees, Portarage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity, Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not include in the inclusion. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control.
- Port Blair – G International (Deluxe Rooms) / GKM Grand (Deluxe Rooms) or similar – MAP
- Havelock – Havelock Country Homes (Deluxe Rooms) or similar- MAP
- Neil Island – Pearl Park Beach Resort (AC Standard Rooms) or similar – MAP