Arrival to Portblair. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. + Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight at the Hotel.
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Portblair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Proceed for Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered cruises from across the Andaman Sea. Travelers cruise over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach in particular. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Morning after breakfast exiting expedition for Neil Islands. On arrival meeting and assistance at Neil Island jetty thereafter leave by surface to Resort. And proceed to Bharatpura beach ,& Laxmanpur beach natural bridge Overnight stay at hotel.
Today in the morning have breakfast and Leisure. Afternoon Board the vehicles and drive to Neil Island Jetty. From here sail to Portblair on board Cruise. Upon Arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Today after breakfast embark on a day long three island cruise. One of the most sought-after activities. It covers a panorama of seven harbors that include the North Bay and Ross island. It leaves a lasting impression. Visit Ross Island. Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails. North Bay, the water lovers may enjoy snorkeling or take a glass bottom boat ride (Optional on direct payment) in its shallow waters with a chance to see corals up close. Return to the hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
Drop to Airport / Harbour for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pool Table & Games Room
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- Accommodation in 2 dbl + 4 extra bed / mattress (8 pax)
- Meals MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- One half day sightseeing of North Goa in AC coach on SIC basis
- Complimentary 02 bottles of water daily during the stay.
- Electronic Safe
- 15% Discount on SPA / F&B.
- Satellite Connection
- Use of amenities like swimming pool, gym etc with proper gear
- All tours and transfers by Seat in Coach is included
- All transfers & sightseeing by dedicated vehicle exclusively for the clients – (As per itinerary)
- Ferry charges (Mackruzz / Coastal Cruz / Green Ocean) & boat tickets, Entry tickets, all sightseeing points mentioned in the itinerary.
Air Fare / Train Fare, Camera fees, Portarage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity, Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle, Guide.
Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Any surplus charges due to natural calamities, client have to bear the extra charge on the spot.
- Port Blair : N K International / Da Bay Inn / AT Villa / Sun Sea Resort or similar – AP
- Havelock: Sunrise Beach Resort / Gold India Beach Resort (Royal Suite Room) / Joy Grand or similar – MAP
- Neil Island: Pearl Park Beach Resort (Standard Room) / Tango Beach Resort (Standard Room) – MAP